Buying a Home
In the Northwest Chicago Suburbs
Believe it or not, many regions are seeing a shortage of desirable homes for sale, and bidding wars are cropping up. This is the case for several areas in the Northwest Suburban market.
The housing market can be bewildering and complex for many buyers. Work with an experienced, successful REALTOR® like Mark Munro helps diminish the confusion with a sound education on real estate as an added advantage.
Mark Munro ranked number one Baird & Warner independent selling agent in Barrington!
- In-depth discussions to determine search criteria and priorities
- Review and discussion of the purchase process of a short sale or foreclosure property
- Detailed presentation of all properties that fit your requirements Meticulous review of potential properties from a condition and resale perspective
- Guidance on pre-purchase due to diligence, including school system review, known area sexual criminals, etc. Market analysis throughout the process to measure value—determining the true market value of your property is the only way to make a good financial decision
- Assistance related to financing and mortgage pre-approval Guidance with pre-sale test requirements such as general inspection, radon, mold, etc.
- Strong, efficient, and effective negotiations to obtain the property you want for the correct price Comprehensive explanation of contractual obligations and contingencies