Suburban Chicago REALTOR® Mark Munro Gives You an MBA Advantage!
Successful real estate contracts occur only when a buyer and a seller agree on all terms. So why doesn't it make sense to deal with an professional REALTOR® trained and degreed with a master’s in business administration, marketing and real estate? It's this level of training and business experience that enables Mark Munro to stay on the cutting edge of the industry and keep your process moving by assertively and efficiently coordinating all other professionals required through the process.
Let the Facts Speak for Themselves
- Ranked number one Baird & Warner independent selling agent in Barrington
- Continually awarded top sales honors Delivering higher sale-to-list price ratio for sellers
- Averaging fewer days on market
- Fully protecting buyers business position
- Designated Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Short Sale and Foreclosure Representative (SFR)
- Chicago Magazine Five Star Professional
- Frequent guest on Real Estate Radio Network
- Guest speaker at community and business events
- Serving the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Munro Receives Top Honor
Five Star Professional Chicago Magazine has recognized Mark Munro with the Five Star Professional award for his successful ability to navigate the current real estate market and for his commitment to client overall satisfaction. Of the 42,000 individuals holding real estate licenses in the Chicago, fewer than two percent were selected for this honor.